The value of investments, and income from them, can go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount you invested.
The Share Class is also subject to the following risks which are not included in the calculation of the riskreward indicator:
- The Fund invests in other funds and its performance is linked to the prospects and performance of the other funds in which it invests.
- Debt instruments are exposed to credit risk which is the ability of the borrower to repay the interest and capital on the redemption date.
- Shares of companies are generally considered high risk investments, and may result in fluctuations of the value of the Fund due to external factors. Changes in interest rates will result in fluctuations in the value of the Fund.
- The Fund may use derivatives (complex instruments) in an attempt to reduce the overall risk of its investments or reduce the costs of
investing, although this may not be achieved.
A more detailed description of risk factors that apply to this Share Class is set out in Section Risk Factors of the Prospectus.
In view that the Share Class has been launched on 16th October 2015, it does not have any historical data to calculate the risk reward
indicator. However, the Share Class had acquired the assets from a portfolio managed by Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors Limited.
The risk category above has been calculated on the assets of this portfolio and has been ranked in category 3 due to its moderate
historic volatility. For this reason, this may not be reliable indication of the Share Class’ future risk profile.
•You can check the latest prices for the Fund on the website of Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors Limited: http://www.
• A distributor class of shares is also available for this Fund. You are entitled to switch from this class to the distributor class of shares. Please refer to the Key Features of the Fund’s Offering Supplement for more information.
• The Maltese tax regime may have an impact on your personal tax position and there may be tax implications in your country of residence and/or origin.
• Merill SICAV p.l.c. may be held liable solely on the basis of any statement contained in this document that is misleading, inaccurate or inconsistent with the relevant parts of the Prospectus
and the Offering Supplement.
• Further details on this Fund can be obtained from the Prospectus, the Fund’s Offering Supplement and the annual and interim reports of the Merill SICAV p.l.c. These documents are available
in English and can be obtained free of charge from Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors Limited, 1/2, High Street, Hamrun Malta, by e-mailing email@example.com, on the website http://www.jesmondmizzi.com or from licensed financial intermediaries.
The Fund is licensed in Malta and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority.
Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors
Jesmond Mizzi Financial Advisors (JMFA) aims to deliver a personalised blend of wealth management services, tailor-made for the individual demands for both private and institutional... More Info